ARGA Investment Management, LP and its subsidiaries (“ARGA”) are committed to protecting the security and confidentiality of your personal information and ensuring that such information is used for proper business purposes in connection with the management or servicing of your account. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, or phone number, and account information that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
We may collect personal information about you from:
- Conversations we have with you to discuss your interest in the financial services and products we offer;
- Applications or other forms we obtain from you to determine whether you are eligible to invest through us;
- Your investments with ARGA;
- Information we receive directly from you via our website or otherwise; and/or
- Other contacts and transactions you have had with us.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or share your personal information to any unaffiliated company, group or individual except to provide products or services you have requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- As necessary, to trusted partners, such as our subsidiary office, our service providers and, when applicable, other financial institutions or individuals with whom which may enter into joint marketing agreements, who work or will work on behalf of, or with,ARGA under confidentiality agreements.
- As required by regulatory authorities or law enforcement officials who have jurisdiction over ARGA
- As otherwise required by any applicable law and to the extent reasonably necessary to prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions.
Confidentiality and Security
- We restrict access to your personal information to employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable federal standards to protect your personal information and which we believe are adequate to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
- We regularly evaluate our technology to ensure the safeguards we have in place maintain a high level of security and confidentiality.
- Any employee who is authorized to have access to your information is required to keep such information in a secure location as of the close of each business day.
- All electronic or computer files containing such information are password secured and firewall protected from access by unauthorized persons.
- Employees are prohibited, either during or after termination of their employment, from disclosing nonpublic personal information to any person or entity outside ARGA, including family members, except under the limited circumstances described above under “Information Sharing and Disclosure.”
We reserve the right to change this policy and to apply changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. We will notify you of any material changes by placing a prominent notice on our website.
©, ARGA Investment Management, LP