POSITION: Global Research Associate
LOCATION: Stamford, CT
ROLE: ARGA Investment Management, LP seeks motivated professionals excited by global business analysis. You will develop insights into how businesses work and their normalized earnings power. You are brilliant and enjoy multicultural interaction and teamwork. Members of our research team typically cover sectors globally.
- Understand and develop key drivers at company and industry levels
- Build detailed global industry models and forecasts under analyst supervision
- Collect data on company fundamentals by business segment
- Develop long‐term income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow forecasts
- Identify issues and generate questions for company management meetings
- Arrange and participate in meetings with company managements
- Demonstrated academic excellence
- Unquestionable integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Interest in financial statement analysis & solid financial modelling skills in Excel
- Ability and desire to understand company, industry and economic fundamentals
- Flexibility in international travel (at an appropriate time)
Send your resume to email@example.com
ARGA Investment Management is a leading global value manager. ARGA manages global equity portfolios on behalf of institutional clients. We use a sophisticated process combining research and technology to identify businesses that are underpriced. ARGA is based in Stamford, CT, with offices in Chennai, India and London, UK. For more information, visit www.argainvest.com.
ARGA is an equal opportunity employer. ARGA recruits, employs, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.