POSITION: Senior Research Associate
LOCATION: Stamford, CT
ROLE: ARGA Investment Management, LP seeks motivated professionals excited by global business analysis. You will develop insights into how businesses work and their normalized earnings power. You are brilliant and enjoy multicultural interaction and teamwork. Members of our research team typically cover sectors globally.
- Understand key drivers at company and industry levels
- Build detailed global industry models and forecasts
- Forecast company financial statements by business segment
- Identify issues and conduct company management meetings
- Present conclusions through models, written reports and presentations
- Demonstrated academic excellence in a top graduate program
- Excellent oral/written communication
- Unquestionable integrity
- Strong financial statement analysis and modeling background
- Ability to understand and forecast business fundamentals
- Flexibility in international travel (at an appropriate time)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ARGA Investment Management is a leading global value manager. ARGA manages global equity portfolios on behalf of institutional clients. We use a sophisticated process combining research and technology to identify businesses that are underpriced. ARGA is based in Stamford, CT, with offices in Chennai, India and London, UK. For more information, visit www.argainvest.com.
ARGA is an equal opportunity employer. ARGA recruits, employs, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.